*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690111-Changes/cid/1493906-She-is-completely-dry
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1690111
The classic sissy diaper story about a boy whose life is going to be changed drastically.
This choice: She is completely dry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

She is completely dry

    by: Sarah Miles
"Hmm it looked like a wet spot" you say moving your hands way as Felicity looks at you with rage. "Really?" She says pointing at your super visible soiled pink diaper "I could tell my mom that you tried to violate me"

Shocked at her cunning you look at the ground and hope for the best. "Head back to your room and wait for me I'll be right back.

You sit in just the t-shirt and cold,wet diaper in your room as you wait. "I won't tattle on you if you do exactly what I say..." She says dropping a bag full of things on the bed "first take your shirt off". You pull your short off so you are just in the used diaper. Felicity pulled a Disney princess nightie and pacifier out of her bag.

"Woah stop!" You say as she prepared to put you in these clothes. "I'll make you a deal" felicity says "either wear this nightie, pacifier and what else I got in this bag or sleep with the Pacifier and go #1 and 2 in the diaper tomorrow during lunch."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sarah Miles (UN: trevolution321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TOBLERONE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690111-Changes/cid/1493906-She-is-completely-dry