*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aunt, Sophie(35)
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690442-Cant-Wait-to-Shrink/cid/928010-Aunt-Sophie35
by alexg
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1690442
Alex finds out shrinking is indeed possible. Added pics! please add i want this to be big!
This choice: Aunt, Sophie(35)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aunt, Sophie(35)

    by: alexg
Before you could leave your room, out of nowhere your aunt sophie walks in your room, "Hey alex! Wow you sure have grown, its been a year or two since i saw you last! You're quite the handsome young man now."

"Aunt Sophie!" You say, running up to her to give her a hug. Aunt Sophie was your favorite, she was always super sweet to you, always wanted to know how you were doing, and you never told her this, but she was absolutely stunning. She was 35 with the body of a 27 year old woman, wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes with an extremely curvy figure, and she always wore shorts and yoga pants, as well as tight shirts that showed off her perfect body, everytime you got a hug or kiss from her you could feel yourself get excited.

"Hey alex can we talk in here in private for a bit?" She said curiously, looking at you.

"Of course aunt sophie, no problem."

"Great, i brought a special present for you this time and want to talk about it. Let's go sit on your bed." Your sexy aunt sophie on your bed? Heck yes.

"Ok Alex well see for as long as i can remember iv had this fantasy involving you, and now that you've come of age and are a very grown up young man, i want to give you the chance to share my fantasy with me." She gave you a seductive look and you already knew you were gonna like where this is going.

"See, i work for this company that makes new technology, and for awhile now iv been working on a special ray gun, its essentially a shrink ray. I'd like to make you super tiny alex! We would have so much fun, i already have tons of plans for you, ill get to take care of you in your shrunken form and you can explore my body and participate in all the fun we're going to have together. So, whadaya say alex, wanna be my little man?" She winked and giggled at you as you were speechless, but of course you didnt hesitate to tell her yes!"

"Aunt sophie i knew i always loved you, this is my biggest fantasy too! I would love to be shrunken by you, i want to be all yours! Shrink me down my goddess." You stand up off the bed and bow to her as you say this, and she smiles and stands up as well.

"Oh baby dont you worry about a thing, im gonna be the best goddess you could as for." She leans in and kisses you on the mouth, the most glorious kiss you've ever had, and now you know you would do anything for your beautiful aunt.

"Get ready to shrink real small for aunty honey!" She took what looked like a toy gun out of her purse and pointed it at you, and you were soon engulfed in a bright white light, as you awaited your new size...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 alexg (UN: acegibbs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
alexg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690442-Cant-Wait-to-Shrink/cid/928010-Aunt-Sophie35