*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Begin.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/169069-1-inch-tall/cid/496118-Lets-Begin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #169069
its scary when your shrunk to 1 inch tall
Chapter #1

Let's Begin.

    by: WritingFan
Your name is Brad. You are the most popular boy in school, yet you have no girlfriend, yet. You are sitting in the living room watching ESPN's Sportscenter when your mom calls you to tell you that dinner is almost ready. Meanwhile your sister, Cindy, comes downstairs and immediately changes the channel to some Ballet concert. You shout, "Change it back!" but she just sticks out her tongue, making you even madder. Suddenly you hear something upstairs.

You walk upstairs toward your room. You slowly open your door and are immediately blinded by a white light. When everything clears, you find the hard floor of your room expanding. Oh No! you've shrunk. You must be about 1 inch tall! Before you can do anything, you hear the sounds of tap tap on the stairs. Its your sister coming back upstairs wearing her brown medium heel sandals! She's has no idea what has happened to you.

You have the following choices:

1. Run into the hallway and get your sister's attention.

2. Run under the bed.

3. Stay where you are.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingFan (UN: writerfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WritingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/169069-1-inch-tall/cid/496118-Lets-Begin