*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693289-A-Size-Changing-Adventure/cid/924230-Where-does-Liz-start-her-story
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1693289
Your life will be changed as you or others grow or shrink.
This choice: Liz  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Where does Liz start her story?

    by: Unknown
Okay, you've choosen Liz, but now where do you start out, where is it that you start your story?

Here is a list of amily members of Liz;
Eddie, Liz's older brother. He is around 17 years old and never really got along with Liz. He is normally 5'11 and spends alot of time at their house. He is a little bit of a trouble maker as well.

Ray, Liz's younger brother. Ray is 2 years younger than Liz and is a very nice person. he usually does what Liz says and is very quiet. He is smart and likes to be succesful in anything he does. He is normally 5'6 tall.

Susie, Liz's older sister. She is 23 years old and isn't home as often. She has long brown hair and has always gotten along with Liz. She is normally 5'1 and is called short sometimes which gets her mad.

Goerge, Liz's father. he is a very strict person, former marine and is still a pretty big dude being 6 feet tall and in great shape. He loves football and often punishes Liz for anything she does wrong.

Mary, Liz's mother. Get along with her daughter and loves her family. She resembles Liz alot and is normally 5'7.

Okay, now, where do you start?

You have the following choices:

1. her house

2. school

3. friend's house

4. mall

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693289-A-Size-Changing-Adventure/cid/924230-Where-does-Liz-start-her-story