*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maka Albarn
  2. Which girl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/1228044-Maka-Albarn
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1694527
The girls from Soul Eater torture you with their feet.
This choice: Maka Albarn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maka Albarn

    by: None
As the day ends, you exit the classroom to find Maka blocking your path. She ask you to come by her place so she can begin an initiation process to see if your soul academy material. You agree and accompany her to her home. You ask if soul is going to be there. Maka "No, hes out doing who knows what, besides you have an initiation to worry about." "Okay, step one, I've prepared a small quiz for you." "Get a high enough score and I'll begin step two." You and her walk into her room and she sits on her bed and you take a chair adjacent from a desk to start your quiz. After two hours of working, both your stomachs growl. "Must be getting hungry, I cook us up something to chew on." You finish as she returns with two plates of spaghetti and two cookies on each plate. She is wearing her blue kilt and pink hod-die, hair in pig-tails and is now barefoot (wasn't earlier). She walks by and picks up your quiz before you finish. "Almost done and you got every answer correct. Good job." "I'm a bit to excited about step two, you clearly passed enough, lets progress shall we."

She sits on her bed once more and pours a large quantity of hot sauce in your spaghetti and tells you to drink it and not react to it. You breeze this step by slowing it whole, not even tasting it. Maka jumps up on the bed in excitement while putting her feet up in your lap without you noticing. "Nice idea, by swallowing it piece at a time you didn't even smell it." "Now for step 3, I want you to rub my feet." "Start at the heels, then arch, then instep, then to the ball, the toes and then in-between my toes." "Also it should take 15 minutes each foot."

After 35 minutes of rubbing Maka's feet she says as you are holding her left foot "Great work, this feels so nice." "The next part gets even better for me, unfortunately it really sucks for you." You, "Why, I can't see you doing anything that coul--) your sentence is interrupted as Maka suddenly shoves her left foot in her mouth. "Sorry about this, but its just the easiest way to get away with doing this kind of thing." "Besides, it feels too good to pass up an opportunity like this one." (She giggles innocently)

You try to pull your mouth away and succeed but suddenly, you look up and see under her left forearm. She grabs your hair with her left hand and pulls you back toward her. As your head fly's forward, your mouth is still open while you gasped for air and she successfully slips her foot back into your mouth this time she is lightly rubbing the sole of her foot back and forth on you tongue. You taste a light, faded coat of dirt, dust and plenty of sweat on the bottom of her foot. She pulls you foot out of your mouth after about two minutes of roughly pushing and pulling her foot in and out of your mouth before she slips it out slightly only so she can brush her toes against the tip of your tongue. Afterward, she pushes the tip of your tongue in-between her toes then finally releases your hair and lets you fall back on the rest of the chair. She lays her right foot on your chest and lifts her left foot up again. She looks impatient now. "Suck on my toes." You deny and she stomps the heel of her right foot into your crotch. You lean over in pain with your head just above her knees. She leans over and holds your chin up with her left hand and sticks her face close to yours. (She's even less patient now) "I'm lucky if I can get away with doing this once to each boy in the academy." "If I'm going to have you as a foot slave for only a little while I have to exhaust all the ideas I have for you tonight." "That's right, one night of anything I want." "I may use your face as a foot rest as I watch TV, just make you lick my feet for fun, suck on my toes for my pleasure." "Or maybe I'll take a jog and rub my sweaty bare feet on your face until your pores absorb all the sweat." "Or maybe I'll walk around death city barefoot, get my feet all dirty and make you lick them clean, hell maybe I'll just rub my feet in the dirt until they have a thick coat of dirt on the bottom of my feet, then you can rub them again, then I can rub my dirty feet on your face and then you can lick them clean again." "No need to rush though, after all I have all night." She shoves you head back and stretches out her foot. "Lick them!" She watches you lick her left foot clean with a smirk and she brushes her right foot roughly up and down your chest, stomach and crotch. She thinks out loud now.

"Now how should I go on with this annual tradition before Medusa come in again." Or that's right, you wouldn't know about that do you? Once in a while Medusa comes in and takes my.... volunteers away. (In an agitated way) You know Medusa right, the witch who walks around barefoot all the time, with the black toenails with yellow arrows.(She says in an almost idolizing, envious manner) Once she came through the window around 2am and took my subject away for herself. Once she got beyond the death city perimeter, I followed her and watched what she did with him once they were alone. Due to the fact that shes always barefoot, her feet were very dirty and she loved having a soft, cool and wet surface area to rub her hard, dirty callouses against. She doesn't care if her feet get dirty considering how they almost always are, but she dos prefer them clean and what a great way and time to get them that way. Not to mention her toes, the black nails with yellow arrows make her toes look bigger, the big soles help that. Watching her big, rough, dirty toes being being rubbed all over someones lips, coming in and out and the dirt wiped off her toes and soles onto their tongue and face of that boy was scary but also very impressive. She went on and on doing so many things in so many ways I just want to try it all. We only have, lets see (She checks the time) 13 hours to do all the things I have to get to. Now lets see.... where do we start?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Smell her feet

*Noteb*
2. Keep licking

*Noteb*
3. Rub her feet on his face

*Noteb*
4. Call a friend

5. Lets get Maka's feet dirty

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: catso at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Animefeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/1228044-Maka-Albarn