*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. does not care
  2. Christina
  3. The girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697352-Fat-babies-on-muray-weight-gain/cid/2286551-does-not-care
by bsh101
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1697352
fallow four fat babies gaining weight
This choice: does not care  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

does not care

    by: TheSage
"Honey," Johnathan looked as his wife, Madison, who was in the kitchen preparing a snack for their daughter, Christina, as she often did at this time. Being as how Christina was a growing girl, being the tender age of two, she often didn't know exactly how much food she needed at any one given time. Not that her parents minded much about that seeing as how they were never worried about her eating to much.

"Yes darling?" she looked over from her apple slice cutting to give her attention to him.

"Do you thing our daughter is growing a bit," he hesitated when he went to say his next few words, "Quickly?" he asked averting his gaze from he loving wife to his growing daughter as Christina, who was sitting on the floor playing with some dolls, was gently jiggling. Her extra pounds that caressed her small child form was showing signs of shake, her belly being the biggest thing on after that was her cute little hips and butt, giving her good cushion to sit on.

"I don't think so darling," she smiles and finished preparing the slices for the apple sauce she was making her daughter. "she is a growing girl and she will grow out of it."

"True I guess," he went back to looking as his wife.

"And besides would it be such a bad thing if she was a little on the plump side?" she perked up at the thought of seeing if her daughter would grow into a plump little princess if she was given the ability to do so.

"Well if is what she wants to do then i wont stop her if you wont,"

"Wonderful, then it is settled we will let our little girl be the girl she wants to be if she wants." Madison went back to preparing the snack for little Christina

You have the following choices:

1. Fixes a big snack to be eaten

*Noteb*
2. Fixes a small snack to be eaten

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSage (UN: sagepsypris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bsh101 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697352-Fat-babies-on-muray-weight-gain/cid/2286551-does-not-care