*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Up She Grows
  2. Faster
  3. Your Time Will Come... Now!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1889917-Up-She-Grows
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Pretty big.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Up She Grows

    by: Pen
Olivia felt the warmth again, even stronger than before. She quickly made her way to the bathroom and stepped into a stall just as her growth started. This time, she watched her body expand at an impossible speed.

"I'm dreaming. This can't be real." She watched as her shirt quickly became tight, and sleeves she could once pull her hands into hug her arms just below the elbow. Her stomach stuck itself out from underneath the shirt, and hugged even tighter than her arms were the brand new pair of C-cups in her shirt. Her pants had become kapris, and strained to handle her new hips and butt. Olivia, while somewhat scared, was disappointed to see the growth spurt end. An entire ten inches were added to her height, and she now stood at 5' 1", a size that she had never expected to be, let alone in only one day of growth. She left the stall and peeked out the door, seeing a mostly empty hallway. She tried to pull her shirt down, but gave up. She looked in the mirror, happy with what she found. She had quickly grown up into a good-sized girl. She opened the door quickly hearing someone walk into it.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She looked to see Jack sitting on the ground, rubbing his forehead.

"Man, Olivia, you really pushed that... door... open..." He trailed off, looking at the new and improved Olivia. "You are Olivia, right?" She nodded, biting her bottom lip.

Next, Jack said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pen (UN: videogmr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1889917-Up-She-Grows