*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2715728-6-or-more-inches-taller-and-small-B-cup-breasts
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: 6 or more inches taller and small B cup breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

6 or more inches taller and small B cup breasts

    by: Unknown
Tiffany suddenly felt a sharp pain following the shiver. It stemmed through her back and legs. She was in shock and quivering on the ground. When the pain stopped, she laid there for about a minute to catch her breath and relax. She thought her clothes bunched up as she was stumbling around since they felt tighter, but then she turned her head to her chest only to notice there was more flesh than before.

Rather than being scared, she was excited that she may be able to fit in her new bra. She quickly sprung upward, but immediately stumbled back to the ground. Something else felt off. She tried standing once more, but much more slowly. She rose higher and higher then stopped at her normal height. That's when she realized she wasn't standing upright. She rose higher again, but it was far more height than she expected to rise. She moved against her measuring wall and marked her own height. It was marked at 4'8", a whole 6 inches taller. She tried again thinking she was mistaken. The mark was at the same spot.

Tiffany moved her head forward to look at herself. She could now see her tummy, and her ankles were no longer covered by her leggings. She felt so lanky after such a sudden and huge growth spurt. She tried moving around a bit more, but wasn't quite used to her new legs. She walked around her room several times to get used to the feeling, but ended up hitting her feet against furniture a few times. She stopped after knocking against her doll house, which didn't look as giant as it did before.

After getting a taste of what it's like being taller, Tiffany..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2715728-6-or-more-inches-taller-and-small-B-cup-breasts