*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wishing
  2. The old box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/957898-Wishing
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1708356
You come across some old witches potions, and have a bit of fun with them. PLEASE ADD!
This choice: The one containing oil  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wishing

    by: Georgie
You pour a small amount into one hand, and rub it between your fingers. It’s very fine and very lightly scented. Could be a body oil, you reckon. “Wish I knew what this is supposed to be for….” you mutter to yourself, almost inaudibly...

Instantly a memory pops into your mind, and you know what the oil is, almost as though you have always known. It’s a wishing oil. You just have to rub some of the oil onto your chosen person or object and make a wish, and whatever you wish for will happen.

Whilst the knowledge in your head seems quite absolute, so you have no reason to doubt this, you are pretty skeptical by nature, so decide to try this properly before you’re really convinced…

You still have a little of the oil on your finger, so you reckon the best thing to do is try it out now.

Will you use the oil on yourself, or someone or something else?

You have the following choices:

1. yourself

2. your girlfriend

3. your best mate

4. your younger sister

*Noteb*
5. someone / something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Georgie (UN: georgie01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Georgie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/957898-Wishing