*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The contents are released
  2. The old box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/971078-The-contents-are-released
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1708356
You come across some old witches potions, and have a bit of fun with them. PLEASE ADD!
This choice: The one that seems to be empty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The contents are released

    by: Georgie
You select the last bottle, which from the outside seems to be empty. No obvious liquid inside – you deduce that it could have dried out over the years it has been hidden away in the box, or possibly previously opened and the contents emptied out.

However, you do find it a little odd that the stopper is held tight by wire clamped over the top, which suggests that it’s still in its original state. You untwist the wire to access the stopper, and then turn your attention to the stopper itself. Worryingly it seems to be slowly rising on its own, as if the contents are under pressure. Then - POP!!! The stopper flies out, hits the ceiling, and ricochets across the room. This is accompanied by a rush of air, and everything in the room seems to be getting blown about. After a few seconds this seems to subside, and everything settles down again, only there now seems to be a haze hanging in the air over the bottle.

You watch this, and over the next few seconds it seems to thicken slightly, drops down towards the floor, and starts forming into a shape.

Oh grief – what have you done? What have you released from the bottle? You continue watching, and then recognise what the shape is.

What is it?

You have the following choices:

1. a genie

2. a person

*Noteb*
3. an animal

4. something else

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Georgie (UN: georgie01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Georgie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/971078-The-contents-are-released