*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The old box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/957894-The-old-box
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1708356
You come across some old witches potions, and have a bit of fun with them. PLEASE ADD!
Chapter #1

The old box

    by: Georgie
Your name is Daniel. You are 20 years old. Your parents are currently away on vacation, so you are sharing your house with just your sister Emma (17). You have a girlfriend Stacey.

You have been on vacation to Massachusetts. On a trip to Salem you visit an antiques shop to see if you can find a souvenir a bit more authentic than a black cat door stopper or witch snow-globe, and come across a tatty old wooden box containing some unlabeled glass bottles with wax sealed tops. Whilst you admit it’s not much of a souvenir, it is old, and it’s cheap, so you buy it.

When you return home and unpack everything, you come across this box again, and decide to investigate. You pull open the lid on the box, and remove all of the contents. Underneath the bottles you find a scrap of parchment which suggests that this box allegedly belonged to a witch. Like heck you think!

One bottle is broken, another appears to be empty, although the rest still seem to have something in them. You select one of them to investigate further. Which one will you open?


You have the following choices:

1. The one containing oil

2. The one containing a drink

3. The one containing jellybeans

4. The one that seems to be empty

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Georgie (UN: georgie01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Georgie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/957894-The-old-box