*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/996704-Oh-no-The-fire-burned-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Oh no! The fire burned out!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Oh no! The fire burned out!

    by: Unknown
You wake to see the eggs surrounded by smoldering wood. "Oh no!" You say. You frantically try to get another fire started. You take two sticks from the wood pile and rub them together, trying desperatley to start another fire. Sooner or later someone outside would notice no smoke coming from the hole in the ceiling and realize the flames had gone out. You needed to get a fire going and quickly!

Finally, after what seems like hours you finally get a spark going. You blow on it gently to get it to grow bigger. After throwing more wood on the fire, you finally get it going again. You sigh in relief and sit back down, exhausted.

You hear footsteps coming down the stair. You turn to see a skunk amazon with a bowl of soup. She hands you the bowl and turns to leave. This must be your dinner. You take the wooden spoon in the soup and taste it. It tastes almost like chicken soup, except it has a bit of a spicy taste to it. Some sort of herb they grow on the island?

Then, Arkair comes down to check on you. "So, how are my eggs doing?" She asks. "Fine." You say, hoping she doesn't see the flames are a little low. Just then, you hear a cracking sound. You turn to see one of the eggs is splitting!

"Oh good!" Says the queen smiling. "They're hatching." One by one the eggs crack, and out crawl six baby dragons, red like their mother. They are about three feet long and crawl on all fours like a lizard. You guess they'll walk on two legs when they grow.

Arkair begins picking them up one at a time, and checking to see if they are female. A bead of sweat runs down your forehead. You pray they are all girls.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They're all female

2. One of them is a male

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/996704-Oh-no-The-fire-burned-out