*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713473
You are shrunken on Halloween and have to survive. ;D

You are shrunken on Halloween and have to survive. ;D

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is John. You wake up on Halloween thinking it's going to be an average Halloween Night, only to be shrunken at some time during the day.

Characters:

Name: John (You)
An average guy who just wants to have fun on Halloween.

Name: Allie
Your sexy girlfriend. She loves you, but if she found you when you're shrunken she may start to have some naughty thoughts.
She's on the chubby side, DD boobs and a HUGE butt.

Name: Katy
A girl you go to school with. She's cute and also chubby and she always loved to tease you in school with her butt.
F Cup and a massive butt that rivals Allie's

Name: Victoria
An evil, naughty, extremely sex hungry girl that's wanted you for herself ever since she's met you. Has a butt fetish.
Big enough to be called fat, but still very sexy and cute. FF Cup and the biggest, sexiest ass out of all of the girls.

And guys, I'd love to keep this more of a Butt related story, but PLEASE add anything you'd like. :3

Rules

Not allowed

Male/Male
Female/Female (Unless John is involved)
Scat
Urine
Toilet
Hard Vore (Chewing)
Blood
Killing

Allowed:

Butt
Boobs
Smothering
Anal vore
Soft vore
Mouth play

Basically anything else is allowed. If you aren't sure, feel free to ask. And please, PLEASE add? :D I'd add more often but I don't have a lot of time. ><

Also, please keep everything in second person. As in, "You squirm helplessly in her butt crack". Thanks :3
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween