*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growth.
  2. Flashback.
  3. Flame.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713882-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-AdventuresWGetc/cid/2067169-Growth
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713882
Set after 'Dawn of the Dragon', Spyro and Cynder have new expansion based adventures.
This choice: Proceed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Growth.

    by: Unknown
Cynder's courters smelled of sented candles. The air hung thick with smoke, and all the curtians where closed.

The dragoness locked the door behind Flame, and led him to the bed chamber.

Their they laid down. Flame started to play with her sex, saying softly into her earholl,"So, what about thos expansion spell you talked yesterday?" Cynder gave him a horny smile, custering for him to roll over.

He did so, and exposed his large shaft to Cynder. She stroked his dragonhood, making Flame moan, and she started to utter strange words.

Flame didn't understand the language, but he suddenly felt more horny then ever. He witnessed his cock grow in size. His already twenty three inch cock grew longer and thicker. He felt his loins swell with seed, forming into tight balls.

When she was done, Flame's erection stood a proud thirty inches in the air. He stood on all fours, his large dick slapping on the mattres, and a grabbed Cynder's ass.

He gave her cunt a few licks, lubrocating it. When he was done, he brought his penis to her womenhood.

It was going to be a tight fit, but Flame was confudent that he could do it. He slowly plunged his member intp her, receiving a grunt from Cynder.

He slowly rocked back-and-throw, getting used to Cynder's tight walls. The dragoness grunted in pain, tucking the bed sheets with her claws. She wondered if this was a good idea, and if Flame's newly inlarged cock would tear her apart.

But soon the pain was gone, and Cynder heard herself moaning in pleasure. Flame's humps became more rapid. He thrusted deeper and deeper into her.

The climax started to build. He could feel her alreasy tense walls tense around his cock. Cum leaked out of Cynder's vagina, soiling the sheets.

With a roar, Flame camed into her womenhood. Cynder's tummy expanded with the huge amount of cum that was being pumped into her.

After the climax, Flame pulled his cock free from Cynder's clit, and cum streamed out from it. Flame watched his cock return back to normale.

Cynder rolled over and gave Flame a pleased look. He smiled and laid down next to Cynder.

You have the following choices:

1. Spyro returns home.

*Noteb*
2. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713882-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-AdventuresWGetc/cid/2067169-Growth