*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715435-Narutos-body-part-swap-jutsu/cid/3059871-later-that-week-on-some-one-his-age
by teta
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1715435
do what you want
This choice: later that week on some one his age  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

later that week on some one his age

    by: future woman
Today was the day of graduation in Konoha and twelve year old Naruto was not a very happy camper, Iruka just failed him again and Naruto was seriously hating his life, especially the glares that the parents were sending his way as he sat on the swing trying his best not to cry. Remembering the scroll he found the week before, Naruto decides there and then that as soon as he was able, someone else could be Naruto Uzumaki, because he was done. looking around at the gathered families, Naruto spots three potential candidates of who could be the new him. As he looks around, Naruto also feels jealous how society has allowed it acceptable for females to show their emotions and not men. Naruto decides at that moment that he does not wat to be a boy anymore.

These will be complete body swaps

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ino Yamanaka

2. Hana Inuzuka

3. Sakura Haruno

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 future woman (UN: tarandgreg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
teta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715435-Narutos-body-part-swap-jutsu/cid/3059871-later-that-week-on-some-one-his-age