*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You wake up to a transformation
  2. Phillip
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716186-What-are-friends-for/cid/2516002-You-wake-up-to-a-transformation
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1716186
When your best friend has relationship problems you end up as his wife or girlfriend.
This choice: You wake up to a transformation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You wake up to a transformation

    by: meg83
You woke up suddenly at about 3am and felt strange you noticed the ring glowing then it began to happen.

First you noticed that you feet can't reach the end of your bed you've gone from 6'2 to 5'7 and then your skin start to burn and you smelt burning hair you felt your skin and I felt soft and smooth.

You then felt your short hair grow to just below your shoulders and you face started hurting a felt like it was moving the bones and facial muscles then pain slowly moved down your body as you felt it hit your neck the throat and as you moan in pain you realised you voice sounds like a girls voice.

The pain continued as you looked on you saw you had breast growing on your chest by the time they stopped they are maybe a large B or small C cup.

The the pain stopped and your breathed a sigh of relief but not for long and the pain started again but in your feet.

You quickly pulled the covers off and saw as you feet shrank from a size 13 to a size 6 and as the watched on you saw your thighs becoming feminine then the worst part.

You started moaning in absolute agony as your inside moved, changed and burnt then you felt you penis and testicles receding this was the most pain you had ever felt as your body created a virginal opening and your hips pushed out and moved then it was over.

You passed out....

You have the following choices:

1. Storyline one

*Noteb*
2. Storyline two

*Noteb*
3. Storyline three

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716186-What-are-friends-for/cid/2516002-You-wake-up-to-a-transformation