*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ashley
  2. Girl age 14
  3. human
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725104-FARM-VORE/cid/1368433-Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1725104
this a story of farm animals that can vore you or you can vore them
This choice: Ashley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ashley

    by: TopBeehler
Ashley was enjoying her friday afternoon as she walked around the Barn looking for her friend Becky. Ashley noticed a few of the girls were looking at her like they looked at their food. Ashley didn't spend to long thinking about it. After a few minutes, Ashley found Becky hanging out inside the barn in her stall.

Becky looks like this:
http://www.mgbooru.com/image/11895.jpg

"Becky!" Ashley said as she ran upto Becky and gave her a hug.

"Well Hello Ashley. What are you doing out here?" Becky said as she smiled back and hugged Ashley back. Ashley was pressed between Becky's massive breast.Ashley pushed herself free and rested on Becky's breast as Becky rested on her back.

"I just wanted to hang out. Mom and dad left for the night and Jackie is cleaning the sheep pen. I got done with my job early so we could hang ou" Ashley smiled as she looked up and Becky.

"So we're all alone tonight?" Becky asked as she began to get up still holding into Ashley.

"I guess. Do you want to play a game?" Ashley asked.

"Alright. What do you want to play?" Becky asked.

"Can we play house?" Ashley said.

Becky gave a weird smile."Alright Ashley, we can play house. But we have t play it my way." Becky smiled as she hugged Ashley alittle harder.

"OK Becky." Ashley smiled.

"I'll be the hard working house wife." Becky said.

"What am I?" Ashley asked.

"I have a a very important job for you. Just go in that pile of hay over there. By the way Ashley, Your breast are coming in nicely." Becky Joked.

Ashley blushed and barried herself in the pile if Hay and waited. The hay was soft and Ashley almost wanted to sleep. Becky walked up to Ashley and smiled.

"My I've had such a hard day of cleaning and cooking in my house I hink I need a bite to eat. I think This hay looks go to me." Becky said as she started to eat the hay that Ashley was in.

Ashley didn't know what Becky was doing. Ashley was starting to wonder what her job would be in this game. Becky kept eatting until she got to Ashley's feet.

"What is this? Someone has been in my food this entire time?" Becky smiled down at Ashley.

Ashley smiled to and waited for it to be her turn to play. Ashley felt Becky pick her up by her feet and ift her into the air. Ashley was coverd in hay still but she didn't mind.

"I guess I'll just have to eat You." Becky smiled and shoved Ashley's feet into her mouth.

"Ashle started to giggle as Becky licked her feet. Ashley ketp laughing untill she felt Becky Swallow. Ashley looked up to see that Becky was really eatting her!

"Becky, You can put me down now." Ashley said

Becky just smiled and lifted Ashley up into the air. Becky swallowed again and Ashley was up to her hips and was starting to panic.

"Becky stop! I don't like this game anymore!" Ashley cried out.

Becky just smiled and swallowed again. Ashley's arms were pinned to her sides and couldn't move. Ashley tried to fight but couldn't. Becky swallowed agai and Ashley was up to her neck. Only one more good swallow to go.

"I don't want to play Anymore. Becky stop, Please!" Ashley cried out.

Becky didn't lisson and swallowed again. Ashley was sent down into Becky's stomach. A lump formed just under Becky's massive breast and she sat down and started to rub her swollen gut. Becky could feel Ashley moving and everytime she moved it made her laugh.

"Becky. I'm done playing. Can I come out now?" Ashley asked.

"Nope. You are to cute to let go, and way to tasty. Don't worry. I won't digest you. I'll let you go after you pass through my 4 stomachs." Becky said.

"How long will that take?"Ashley asked.

"About a week or so. Just don't fall into my womb after the last stomach or You'll be turned into a Cow girl." Becky said.

"A week! Let me go now Becky!" Ashley shouted.

"No way. Now be a good meal and wait to get passed like all my other food." Becky said as she rubbed her first stomach again.

Ashley knew she was not going to get out soon and decided it would be best to just wait. Ashley fell asleep and Becky walked out of the barn. Becky walked around for a little while and then.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
playerpimp01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725104-FARM-VORE/cid/1368433-Ashley