*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1008873-Ask-him-out-as-you-are
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: Ask him out as you are  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ask him out as you are

    by: eva-dork
Lizzy waited by Jason's usual hang-out area for several minutes after school, tapping her finger anxiously. Surely Clara's deduction was either inaccurate or just a mistake. An assumption like that was just stupid. She laughed to herself at the mere thought of something so absurd.

Jason approached, his brunette hair messy and bouncing as he walked down the hall, his friends going off to their lockers or whatever. It was a perfect place for an ambush. Grinning nervously to herself, Lizzy walked out, intentionally glancing off into the distance, as the two of them collided into one another. They both tumbled to the floor, Lizzy's glasses tumbling onto the ground. Jason hastily handed them back to her, the two of them blushing deep red.

"Damn it, why weren't you watching where you were going?" Lizzy snapped, unsure how to respond to the boiling sensations inside of her.

"I'm sorry, you just came outta nowhere."

"Well, the least you can do is walk me home," Lizzy responded, hoping Jason was a walker as well.

"Uh, I take the bus, so I have to--"

"Do you wanna go out with me?" Lizzy asked, suddenly, her words all coming out in a rush. She clamped her hand over her mouth as though to drag the words and sounds back into her mouth, but, alas, the attempt was fruitless.

"Come again?"

Lizzy felt her cheeks burn as she said, slowly, "I...uh...that is to say...uh...do you...um...wanna go...out...with me...?"

You have the following choices:

1. He says yes

*Noteb*
2. He rejects her

*Noteb*
3. He says yes if she can gain weight for him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1008873-Ask-him-out-as-you-are