*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At the mansion
  2. Lucario
  3. A Male Pokemon.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/2298061-At-the-mansion
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1729077
You get a strange invitation to stay at a mansion. What mysteries will await you there?
This choice: At the mansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

At the mansion

    by: Lucario5
"Greetings. I believe that some of you know each other." you hear the host say. A staff member hands you a key that says Room 5-12-Blue, you then say "Excuse me, but it seems to me that you forgot to give the VIP card. I was the one who helped out in the great Pokemon War that happened 19 years ago." The room gets quiet until someone asks "Wait, are you the one named Jamie?" "Yes, I am. I won the war and I was awarded the ranking of Lt. Commander Lucario along with 7 medals. I am a war hero." you tell everyone. The host says "You are going to receive our full VIP experience and here is your VIP key card." He hands you the key card. You turn to the person who asked the question and say "I want you with me Mr. ?" "Bob. My name is Bob." "Well Bob, looks like we will be roommates" you say with a smile, for the first time since the accident that caused your abilities to become stronger and also killed your friend while you were returning to camp. Everyone suddenly started to back away. You knew the reason why: you only smile when you're about to use one of your stronger abilities. "I have extremely strong abilities, that is why they back away. Whenever I smile, it normally means that I will use one of them. It is why I can't have any friends around when it happens." You explain to Bob. "I don't care what other people think, you are a true hero." Bob tells you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bob tells you his story.

*Noteb*
2. You both head to the Dinning room.

*Noteb*
3. You both go to your room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lucario5 (UN: lucario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AuraWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/2298061-At-the-mansion