*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Celebrity in Lilliput
  2. Open slot two?
  3. Something else?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1050402-Celebrity-in-Lilliput
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Choice three?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Celebrity in Lilliput

    by: cinto
Author's notes: On this story I have altered the age of a few people


In the tropical Caribbean Sea, a luxury yacht was sailing in the blue and calm waters. The yacht belonged to a young Hollywood celebrity and she had invited a few of her friends.
As celebrities, they wanted privacy so normal beaches were out of the question.
One day, as the yacht was anchored near an island, the three young actresses were swimming and playing on the sea. As they were about to head back to the yacht, they watched in horror as a whirlpool suddenly formed near them.
They screamed in panic and try to swim away with all their strength, but the current was to strong, and soon they all disappeared under the water.
After a few seconds, they all resurfaced. There was no sign of the yacht, and for a moment they all felt a little panic, but soon they noticed that the island was not far.
They didn’t notice a few differences however, as it didn’t look like a tropical island, and the sea was colder than the Caribbean.
After 20 minutes they reached the shore and collapsed on the ground

The celebrities are



Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cinto (UN: uniontupapa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1050402-Celebrity-in-Lilliput