*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1172859-Something-Else-Entirely
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Something Else Entirely?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something Else Entirely?

    by: Panther
Something Strange is Afoot at Panther County High School?

On an otherwise ordinary day, Melissa, a popular cheerleader at the local high school, realizes that something extraordinary is happening to some of her friends. As time goes on, they are slowly growing bigger ... AND BIGGER! And to make matters all the weirder, Melissa seems to be the only one who realizes what's happening!

The main character of this tale will be Melissa, a 16 year old teen girl, about 5'6" in height with long, brown hair, a gorgeous face, and C-Cup sized breasts on a very slender frame.

While Melissa herself does not grow, a number of her friends will. If anyone wants to write chapters in an arc of their own, they can make their own characters if they wish. But in the thread I plan on writing, some of her friends who will be slowly growing larger are:

Kristen: Melissa's best friend. 16 years old, she is 5'5" with large D-Cup breasts which sit very high on her thin body. Her hair is dark blonde and falls very long about her shoulders down her back. Stunningly beautiful.

Jake: Kristen's boyfriend. 5'10" and thin, Jake has dark hair that falls over his eyes. His slender body is slightly muscular, a skater's frame. While slightly gangly and lanky, hidden in his baggy shorts is 7" long, soft penis that swells to a thick and straight 11" monster when fully erect.

Matt: Melissa's wanna-be boyfriend. 16 years old and already 6'2" with a well-toned physique. Matt is a star receiver on the high school football team and is aiming to be the object of Melissa's affections. He has dark, short hair, a tanned body, and a thin, handsome face. While not as impressive as Jake, Matt is still packing an impressive bulge that straightens to a 9" cock when aroused.

Monica: Melissa's wanna-be girlfriend. 15 years old, Monica stands a cute and mischievous 5'3". Dark brown hair and eyes to match, this teen has a large pair of C-Cup breasts on her slender frame. Deeply tanned, Monica is very beautiful and would love nothing more than to be with Melissa.

Haley: Melissa's kid sister. 12 years old and just starting to blossom, Haley is 4'10" with a small B-Cup and dark hair that goes just passed her shoulders. Thin and nimble, she gets along well with her sister and is always happy to help or, if she can, lay in bed and be lazy.

My own version of this will start with a prologue centered on Kristen as she drives herself and Jake to class, but will quickly move to Melissa's point of view. If you'd like to take a path of your own, I'll leave the option open.

Or would you rather try something else entirely?

You have the following choices:

1. Something Strange is Afoot at Panther County High School?

2. Something Else?

3. Yet Something Else?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Panther (UN: tathum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1172859-Something-Else-Entirely