*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1821780-Yet-Something-Else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Yet Something Else?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yet Something Else?

    by: Nicol B.
(Originally written by: Panther)

This glade by a lake was unfamiliar, small trees in the distance and the calming sound of wind was in her ears. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep, listening to Hannah Montana after finishing her homework. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, she tugged on the hem of her bathing suit, pulling it all the way up her thin hips.

Bathing suit?

Looking down, she saw she was not in the sweat shorts and t-shirt she thought she had been wearing. Instead, she seemed to be wearing a small, red bikini. A plastic bracelet was on one wrist, beads of blue and purple adorning it. Her tanned legs stretched out before her, where she could see an anklet made up of a simple silver chain and a new pair of black, platform sandals strapped to her feet. Wiggling her toes, Jojo realized that the straps felt a bit tight and, as she squinted in the sun, she could see them sticking out ever-so-slightly over the base. She didn't know where the flip-flops had come from, but it looked like her mom would have to buy her a bigger pair. Still, the tightness felt oddly good around her feet.

Nibbling her lower lip, Jojo ran a hand over her chest and stomach, despite the warmth of the morning, her nipples were stiff and at attention and her tummy flat and tight. She watched the muscles tense slightly as she stood up and stretched again.

It was a nice day and Jojo smiled at the sight of it. There was not a cloud in the sky as she gazed around the lake. A few trees dotted the very short grass and none of them seemed that old. Walking to the closest one, she realized it must just be a sapling as it barely stood taller than herself, though it seemed very healthy. Taking a few more steps, she knew her toes were bulging out over the bases, but she couldn't feel anything below her heels either. Looking down, she could barely see the sandals' bases beneath her feet. Mom would definitely have to buy her a bigger pair, she was a growing girl, after all. Jojo shrugged, ran a hand through her brown hair, and looked around once more.

Not knowing how she got there, she wanted to find someone, and possibly ask for help. There was bound to be other kids playing around the water, but there could easily be people over the nearby hills as well and she knew that there was a good chance to find an adult or two. Thinking about it for a few moments, she nods to herself and walks around the lake.

You have the following choices:

1. Decides to try and find help on the beach.

*Noteb*
2. Not worry about where she is and just take a look around.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nicol B. (UN: ohayou14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1821780-Yet-Something-Else