*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/3155152-A-Giant-Man-was-at-the-lake--witness-the-landing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: A Giant Man?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Giant Man was at the lake & witness the landing

    by: Unknown
The captain of the Spindrift Steve Burton and co-pilot Dan Erickson struggle to land safely near the alien lake. They spotted a clearing in the woods nearby, so they do the procedure and correct the trajectory to do so. The stewardess Betty Hamilton tries her best to comfort the passengers. Mark Wilson and Valerie Scott are relatively calm. The four young girls, ten-year-old Julie, eleven-year-old Elizabeth, twelve-year-old Rebbecca, and thirteen-year-old Gina, are more troubles because they scream and cry all along. The young boys, Marc and Valerie are annoyed by them. Talking about the boys, there are Barry Lockridge, a 12 years old orphan and a very handsome 11 years old boy named Kevin. Even they are scared, they behave and remain still.

After the descent, the Spindrift finally safely land on the ground, but it makes lots of noise because of the turbines and it mowed down several branches, spooking wild animals and birds. But it's not only the wild life it alarmed, there was also a giant man who saw the red spaceship initiate descent and land deeper in the forest. He was not sure if it was some kind of remote controlled toy, but he was curious to see what it was.

As he was alone in a personal expedition to have some time for himself, he was full equipped with all he needed including tent, portable gas stove, food etc. He was dressed with a dark green camouflage outfit, waterproof boots, etc. The man haves a military training, so survival in a forest is not a big deal for him. He is around 45 years old, retired from the army and owns a gadget and fancy toy shop since then. His stature is massive, he is quite tall, thick bones, muscular with very low fat, so yes, in a pretty good shape. He have a very short hair cut and 3 days beard.

(Foot note here: He's got some gray hairs, but there is still lots of black one. Oh and he is hairy but not that much, he have hairy legs, partially hairy chest, but not on his back. In other world, he is the typical Alpha male.)

On his way to where he saw the landing, he uses a walking stick and a machete to find the site. In the meanwhile, Steve Burton have activated the radar to brows the surrounding. He notice a huge form getting closer and closer. According the the range selected and the distance, it seem to be at least 80 feet tall and it's closing to their position.

"Warning passenger, this is the captain, remain calm and avoid doing any noise."

No surprise there, the young girls began again to scream and cry. There were no more choice. Mark Wilson and Valerie Scott shouted at them to shut up, but they have not complied. So to remedy the situation, they had no other choice, they gagged them. The noisy girls tried to resist, so Valerie, out of patience, violently slapped one of them on her face.

"Is there another one who wants been discipline?", Valerie asked very upset and stressed

Yeah it was violent, but it worked as the woman made her point. We most say that she have recently ended a relationship with another woman with whom it always went into physical fights causing lots of bruises. Yip been a lesbian can be complicate sometime... So she's not very patient with pest girls, even they are cute.

The ex military man was then at a distance, from the tiny people unit of measurement, at around twice a football field's lenght so near 230 yards (210 m). But for the giant it was much closer. Some bushes were hiding the Spindrift side, but the giant was able to see from a height position becasue of his size. Luckily, he didn't see it, maybe leafs and branches were covering the top. Suddenly, the engine cooling system have evacuated steam through an exhaust pipe which attracted the attention of the giant.

The radar has detected that the giant have changed his direction and aimed directly toward them.

"Damn it!", Dan exclaimed

Few seconds after, the huge man was standing right front the spaceship and looked down at it, his legs spread both side. Squatting, he peered through the cockpit windows and saw Steve and Dan seated front the control. For him they looked to be around 5-1/2 or 6 inches (13,5-15 cm) tall. He found out they were not toys at all as they budged and sweated a lot. Moving to the side, he then peered through the passenger section's portholes. He noticed the attractive women, they young girl who were gagged and two adorable young boys. Realizing there were kids and handsome men inside, he thought it could be good assets to have them.

So he:____
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/3155152-A-Giant-Man-was-at-the-lake--witness-the-landing