*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His mother
  2. Body Swap with Clothes
  3. His father.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/3482659-His-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: His mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

His mother

    by: Blarg Blargington
Ryan's father still hadn't noticed his presence as he was engrossed in reading the news. He was still a bit old fashioned in that he preferred reading a physical paper even though things were moving toward digital. Ryan suspected he was just resistant to change, but in any case it was allowed him to remain undetected as he looked for a second target.

Spotting his mother in the next room, Ryan decided a quick swap between his parents would be the perfect test for the remote. She was also distracted and didn't spot her son aiming the remote at her. Without further hesitation, Ryan confirmed his mom as the second target of a body swap with clothes.

What happened next caught Ryan a bit off guard. A blinding flash shot out from the remote, making it impossible to see for a moment. When his vision returned, nothing seemed different at first, but then Ryan realized his dad was standing where his mom had been standing. He then glanced back to where his dad had been sitting and saw his mom reading the paper.

"Wait, did it actually work?" he muttered to himself, feeling a bit surprise. There was only one way to find out. "Hey Dad," he said, approaching his mom.

Much to Ryan's disbelief, his mother lowered the paper and smiled. "Morning, bud," she said, much like his dad would. Staring at his mom, or rather his dad with his mom's body, for a moment longer, the reality of the situation sank in. He actually had a remote that could swap people's bodies, and other things too it would seem. Seeing a body swap firsthand, he no longer had any reason to doubt its functionality.

Just to be sure, though, Ryan went to talk to him mom. "Hey, Mom, need a hand with anything?" he asked.

"Thanks sweetie, but I'm all set here," his father's body replied in a decidedly feminine manner.

Ryan resisted the urge to laugh and said, "Okay. Cool."

Taking his leave, Ryan waited until he was out of sight of his parents before breaking into a huge grin. He didn't know why he had been sent the remote, or how such a thing was even possible, but he knew he was going to have a ton of fun with it. Now that he knew it worked, his mind was racing with possibilities. He needed to take a moment to decide his next move.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/3482659-His-mother