*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. in the coffee shop.
  2. Go Downtown
  3. More Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1283600-in-the-coffee-shop
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: in the coffee shop.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

in the coffee shop.

    by: Blarg Blargington
Ryan headed into the coffee shop and looked around. There was quite a range of people inside such as the older man sitting at one of the tables reading a newspaper or one of the many teenage girls waiting in line for some coffee. Ryan was thinking about who he would use the remote on when he noticed someone he knew waiting in line. It was his best friend Jake's mom. Ryan realized he could use the remote on her to play some tricks on Jake. Thinking for a minute, Ryan decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. swap random people to test the remote.

2. swap bodies and lives with Jake's mom to play some tricks on Jake.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1283600-in-the-coffee-shop