*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1029729-A-little-more-weight-cant-hurt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: A little more weight can't hurt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A little more weight can't hurt

    by: mr-monopoly
Claire didn't hate the way her eating habits had been in past year, so she decided to go with her parents crazy tradition. "If this is going to make you guys happy, I guess I'll be on your side." Little did Claire know what she was getting herself into. What she did know is that she could use dome more curves. When she was 130lbs she was rail thin and noticed that all the hot popular guys were going after the girls with big boobs, even if they had a small stomach. Claire's boobs had already swelled up and were rivaling the size of the popular skinny girls. But where the skinny girls were pretty toned everywhere else, Claire was now a bit pudgy everywhere else. Anymore weight and the popular boys would but her in the fatty category. Claire being somewhat naive of the weight she had gained didn't see the harm in keeping an indulged diet.

Claire's dad left her bed room and her mother came and sat on the edge of her bed. "You don't know how proud you are going to make your father and me. Now why don't you get dressed and come down for breakfast." Claire's mother left her to change and Claire made her way down in due time. The smells coming from the kitchen were heavenly. She walked in to see a huge spread on the kitchen table.

"Are we having guests over for breakfast?" Claire asked

"No no honey, this is for you." her father replied

'For me?' Claire thought. 'I'll be a blimp if I eat all of this'

"Don't worry hun, you don't have to eat it all, your father just over did it." her mother reassured her. The three of them sat at the table and Claire put a few pancakes on her plate and then lightly butter and syruped them. "Honey there is plenty of syrup to go around, take some more if you want to." her mother encouraged. They knew Claire wasn't going to go all out and the still need to be encouraged. They still had a long time to plump up their little girl. Claire's parents ate a little bit each, and just watched and talked to Claire as she ate. Claire was easily putting away the food and was not filling up. She thought after the pancakes and a little sausage she would be done, but she want back for some eggs and toast, and then even some hash browns. Her parents forced a few more pancakes on her before she threw in the towel. Claire was quite stuffed and relaxed at the table while her parents cleaned up from the meal.

Time went on and Claire steadily gained weight. She was always snacking on something, and her parents made sure that it was something sweet. The meals they made were hardy and rich. Claire loved everything her parents cooked, it was all very tasty. She wasn't minding the additional weight either. Her bust had filled out more, which she loved. She had also developed quite the stomach. The round little thing hung in front of her and jiggled slightly. The jocks who once looked at her now passed her over for skinner girls. She hadn't noticed that she was getting less and less attention from the males of her school. She assumed that her body was just what they all wanted. At 180lbs she was a bit bigger than most boys wanted.

Claire had been spending a lot of nights and weekends home with her parents. They always said they wanted to spend more time with her. What they really wanted was to keep her well fed throughout the day. On the days she did go out, she would hang out with her best friend Jennifer. Jen had noticed her weight gain at first but never said anything about, she didn't want to hurt Claire's feelings, and maybe it was just some winter weight. But now that Claire had put on 20 more pounds and didn't seem to be trying to lose any weight, Jen didn't know what to do. Jen just let her friend keep on eating to her hearts content, it was not really her place to tell her she was getting fat.

Claire's appetite was really starting to get the best of her. When she was out with Jen she would always complain that she was hungry and they would always go out to eat. Claire hung out more and more with Jen, and Jen just kept bringing her around to restaurants and what not. Jen started to really like hanging with Claire. Now that she was getting tubby, all the guys that used to check her out now had their eyes on Jen. All the restaurant eating helped Jen fill out in all the right places. Her ass grew into her tight jeans and her boobs filled her top. Her legs and stomach remained toned and slim, and next to Claire she looked even better. Jen would bring Claire out to the food court at the mall just so she could see how many stares she could get while her friend tended to her growing hunger.

When Claire hit the 200lb mark she realized she had gone from twig, passed sexy, right to fatty. Claire was none to happy about this. Her friend Jen was getting looks from every guy they passes but not one had made a move on her in the past year. She knew her weight was to blame. What was Claire to do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1029729-A-little-more-weight-cant-hurt