*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1031331-Confide-in-Jen-who-helps-her-out-of-her-slump-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: Confide in Jen, who helps her out of her slump and back to gaining  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Confide in Jen, who helps her out of her slump ...

    by: mr-monopoly
After a night out, Jen was sleeping at home when she got a call from Claire. "Hey Jen, it's Claire. Can I come over and talk to you?" Jen was supportive and told her it was fine to come over, She could tell something was up, Claire had a concerned tone. When Claire arrived Jen was sitting in the kitchen sipping hot cocoa. She handed a cup to her friend.

"Hey Claire. I grabbed us some donuts. Sit down and have one." This was pretty usual for Jen, she was trying to get Claire to eat at ever occasion.

"No thanks, I'm actually gonna cut back on eating sweets."

"But I got your favorite for you." Jen opened the box and showed her plump friend the dozen delicious donuts. Claire's mouth watered and her stomached clenched telling her to have one, but yet she still resisted.

"No Jen I can't. I have been getting fat, and it's from eating crap like that."

"Your not fat. Your not fat at all."

"Really!? Because I feel fat."

"No dear, you are just curvy. All these sweets have given your body some definition. You now have hips that drive men crazy. And look at that rack! I'm so jealous I don't have a chest like yours. Don't you see the stares you get at the mall?"

"All I ever see is men staring at you and hitting on you. Not one guy has hit on my this whole year." Claire's voice started to sound like her feelings were coming around.

"Men are to nervous to talk to you. Your like a goddess. How do you expect men to talk to a goddess?"

"I guess your right. I have been filling out in all the right places." With Claire's mind back in the right place, her hand slid over to the box of fresh donuts and she chewed through each one as the two girls talked.

"How about we hit the mall tomorrow and you can see all the attention that you get."

"Sounds great. Thanks for talking to me, I really appreciate it."

"Any time dear"

You have the following choices:

1. Jen pursuades a man to hit on Claire

2. At the mall Claire interprets disgusted stares as lustful ones

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1031331-Confide-in-Jen-who-helps-her-out-of-her-slump-