*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1664028-At-the-mall-Claire-interprets-disgusted-stares-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: At the mall Claire interprets disgusted stares as lustful ones  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

At the mall Claire interprets disgusted stares ...

    by: mr-monopoly
The next day Jen went over to Claire's house to help her pick out an outfit for the mall. 200 pound Claire was getting quite meaty so it was no small task to try and get her to look good. Jen found her to top that was just barely enough to make it over her belly. The skirt she wore also was a little too tight. Jen gave Claire's a few compliments to make her feel good even though she outfit was too tight and her fat rolls were not looking to attractive. As Jen had promised both girls went to the mall, and as always food was the only thing on Claire's mind. They stopped for donuts on the way and then parked right in front of the food court.

"Remember Claire keep an eye out for guys checking you out. They are going to be too nervous to talk to you, but just watch for the stares."

And stares are what she got. As Claire bounced about the mall in her super tight outfit people looked on in disgust. At first it was in the food court as she pounded back a few burgers, then after her belly was full her shirt started to ride up as she walked around the rest of the mall. After a large pretzel and some ice cream later Claire was quite the site.

Claire was noticing all the looks she got and was loving all the attention. Off course she thought it was all positive attention for her good looks but it was the complete opposite. As they were about to leave the mall Claire started gushing to Jen about how good she was feeling. "I think its the outfit. Its so reveling and sexy, that must be what all the guys want." Jen had to hold back a laugh due to Claire's tight outrfit.

Regardless Claire had her confidence back and loved going back to the mall. When ever she went out with Jen she would wear a tight revealing outfit. A small tank top that showed off her boobs and belly, shirts or shorts that were way to short or tight. Every bulge was visible either through fabric or lack there of. Even as Claire got bigger she stilled loved the attention. She had ballooned up 250 lbs with all the extra eating her self esteem allowed her. Jen was happy that her friend was busy plumping up all according to her plan. Claire was happy that she was eating what ever she desired and was as sexy as ever.

You have the following choice:

1. Claire continues

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1664028-At-the-mall-Claire-interprets-disgusted-stares-