*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/2111689-No-way-am-I-becoming-a-butter-ball
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: No way am I becoming a butter ball  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

No way am I becoming a butter ball

    by: krawler
Upon hearing about her family's quirky tradition, an outraged Claire lashed out towards her parents "No way am I becoming a butterball!" growled the pudgy daughter. "Now dear its for the family-" "For the family!" Claire interrupted her father. "Look at what you're doing to me!" Claire said lifting up her shirt and grabbing her belly, giving it a nice jiggle. "Oh sweety can't you see how beautiful you're becoming." her mother said. "I'm not eating another bite!" Claire pouted. Her mother got up and went into the kitchen. "Now sweetheart fat women are very attractive, you're mother was so much more attractive before the...weight loss." her father said. "Yeah right" Claire responded. Come on honey, please, here are some fresh cookies, please just eat some" her mother said holding the plate up to her daughter's face. Claire twisted her head in defiance "Nope not gonna happen." she said. Claire's parents remained persistant as they begged their daughter to eat and gain for several minutes before becoming annoyed. "Listen sweety this is becoming rather irksome, now open up!" her mother said pressing a cookie to Claire's face. "No dammit!" Claire said slapping her mother's hand causing the cookie to drop to the floor. Her mother stared at the fallen cookie while a fierce rage brewed in the her. "Hold her" her mother growled. "Wait stop what are you-oppmh" Claire said as her father held her down while her mother began force feeding their daughter cookies.

For the rest of the day Claire was restrained and force fed by her parents who were fixated on fattening their only daughter. At first Claire resisted her feeding but eventually her recalcitrant behavior subsided. A docile Claire submitted as her mother aggressively poured food down her throat. "You know how lucky you are, being encouraged to feast and getting pampered. I remember my teenage weight gain, how marvelous it was, getting treated like a goddess being praised for all the weight I gained, receiving gorgeous dresses, and eating the most delicious foods. I was so beautiful. And here's you, my daughter, being stubborn and resisting her sacred role, forcing her ever loving parents to feed her in such a barbaric manner." Claire's mother said with hands full of food for her daughter. "Oh yeah if fat is so beautiful then how come you're skinny?!" Claire replied, her words stopping her mother right in her tracks. Claire saw her mother become struck with sorrow as tear dripped down her somber countenance. "Well Claire, you're mother was once very fat and happy and would want nothing more than to be fat." Her father said. "Claire I'm going to explain the purpose of our family and our tradition." Her father said with his arms around his wife. Claire's family history was unfolding before her unveiling that her family....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. is apart of a religion

2. has a unique genetic advantage

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/2111689-No-way-am-I-becoming-a-butter-ball