*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Skinny Trish gets fat - Start
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1028204-Skinny-Trish-gets-fat---Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: Trish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Skinny Trish gets fat - Start

    by: mr-monopoly
Trish had always been a happy girl. She had a normal up bringing as a only child. She enjoyed her high school years and had recently left the nest to go off to college. While Trish attended high school she had been pin thin. She didn't play sports, but through nature she had been able to stay extremely thin. This ability made the girls in her social group fairly jealous, especially because Trish would pack it away when it came to food right in front of them. Trish would eat two helpings of pizza, an order of french fries, and two giant cookies nearly every day for lunch at the cafe. Her other friends would either be eating diet food or a normal portioned meal from the school. Some of the girls had problems with their weight, but Trish failed to notice their struggle to diet. She did notice how ever that no matter how much she ate she didn't gain an ounce. As time went on Trish took more and more advantage of her natural gift. She had sweets all the time and had seconds and thirds on meals if she really liked them. She enjoyed eating, especially tasty food.

This was all in Trish's past now. She had just arrived to college where she was going to spend the next four years on her own.

You have the following choices:

1. Unlimited meal plan goes to good use

2. Befriends everyone in the cooking department

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1028204-Skinny-Trish-gets-fat---Start