*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1028233-Claires-family-plumps-her-up-for-a-family-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: Claire's family plumps her up for a family tradition  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Claire's family plumps her up for a family ...

    by: mr-monopoly
Our heroin of the story is Claire. She is a teenage girl living with her mother and father and attending high school. Pretty normal.

Recently Claire's diet has changed, unbeknownst to her. Her parents have started buying snacks that are high in fat and other fatty foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Claire didn't really notice the change. After the change in food all over the house, Claire's parents started encouraging her to eat more. "Hey hon, take this box of Twinkies up to your room with you." "The rest of the donuts are your dear, your father and I have had enough." "Why don't you go get seconds of desert?" Claire always followed with what they said. As her parents encouraged her to eat more and more, and as she ate more sweets, her appetite grew. Soon she was polishing off the box of donuts before her parents even noticed. And she would have thirds for desert with out anyone saying a word. Claire was plumping up quite nicely.

Claire, originally 130lbs, was now nearing 160lbs. She had gotten soft all over her body. She had developed a second chin and chubby cheeks. Her perky breasts had become fuller and rounder. They strained her bras and tops. Her mother and refitted her whole wardrobe when Claire had first out grown her clothes, and now it was happening again. Her soft belly hung slightly over her pants. Her bellies roundness lead to some plump love handles on her sides. And then her butt had grown and was now quite the bubble behind her. Claire didn't notice the 30lb gain, for it was very gradual.

One morning Claire was asleep and her parents came and woke her up. "Good morning dear. It's time to wake up."

"Mom? Dad? Why are you waking me up?"

"We have something we want to talk to you about." Claire stretched as she sat up in bed

"What is so important that you had to wake me up?"

"Well you see dear, you have been gaining some weight as of late."

"I have? It doesn't feel like I have."

"You have put on about 30lbs in the past year honey." Her father said plainly

"Holy cow! How did I gain weight? We have always had such regular eating habits."

"Honey we are not here to put you on a diet. We have something to tell you."

"Well if it's not that I gained weight what is it?"

"We want you to gain more weight."

"What! Why? You want me to be fat? Am I not your real daughter? Whats wrong with you two?"

"There is nothing wrong with us dear, and there is no shame in being fat."

"Your mother was quite large when we met, and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

"But your not fat now mom, why do I have to be fat?"

"I was never meant to be fat, but you, you have a real chance of being the family pride."

"I have to be fat to be the pride of the family? Maybe I'm not meant to be fat either."

"Trust us dear, you are meant to be."

"But why?" Claire was getting a bit depressed

"Every generation of my family has plumped up their young girls when they are your age. It's how you become a woman in this family. And it is time you became a woman." Her mother explained. "Your cousin Diane is going through the same thing you are. By the end of high school you need to be bigger than her in order to fill the shoes of all the women before you. You will become the next reigning family member, just like I am, and just like my mother was. You uncle is dead set on Diane winning this challenge, so your father and I need you on our side if we are going to win. Are you with us?"

You have the following choices:

1. A little more weight can't hurt

2. In it to win it!

3. No way am I becoming a butter ball

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1028233-Claires-family-plumps-her-up-for-a-family-