*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1618030-The-newest-online-bbw---start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: The newest online bbw - start  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The newest online bbw - start

    by: mr-monopoly
To set the scene; Pat is a 20 something female, living on her own in this big old world. Her best friend Deb is over Pat's place like she normally is. The two of them are just hanging out.

Deb sits on the couch with a laptop flipping through the internet. Pat resides in the kitchen wiping up a snack for the two of them. Suddenly Pat hears Deb call her name.

"Pat, come here. Quick!"

"Whats's up?" Pat says as she enter the living room.

"Is this you?"

"Yeah. That's a picture of me from my vacation in Cancun. Where did you get it? The only place I have it is on Facebook."

"A friend sent it too me. They saw it online and thought it might be you."

"Where would he have gotten it from?" Pat says as she heads back to the kitchen to finish up and grab the snacks.

"He said it had been floating around some of the message boards and group he goes on."

"Eww creepy." Pat says as she walks back into the living room with her tray of snacks. "It's weird thinking about my pictures getting out there and strangers looking at them."

"You don't even want to know the kinda sites he visits either." Deb added.

"Oh well now you have to tell me."

"Well he is kind of into bigger girls, so he is always on appreciation sites looking up pictutes."

"So people were looking at my picture because they like that I'm not skinny? That's a first." Pat wasn't fat but she wasn't skinny either. She was very pretty, but always shy about her looks because she had such a hard time with her weight. She was always slightly bigger than she wanted to be. It didn't help that she loved food and enjoyed sweets from time to time. "We need to get that photo taken down though. I don't want strangers looking at that."

"I don't know if you're going to be able to get it taken down. He says it has popped up on a lot of sites. He also said it's getting a lot of positive feedback."

"Really?" Pat was stunned.

"Yeah, people want to know who you are and where to get more pictures."

"More? I don't even want the one out there."

"Don't you see what kind of oppertunity you have here?"

"What that nerds want to peer into my personal life because I'm a little out of shape?"

"No... well yes, but if they want more you can charge for more."

"Like make money buy selling my old photos?"

"Yeah. My friend does it all the time. He pays like $20 bucks a month to visit these site that do updates on them selves." Pat and Deb check it out and go to some of the site that her friend visits and looks at some of the posts where Pat's picture was posted.

"These girls are so fat! Why are guys even interested in me?" Pat said in a confused manner.

"Well maybe if you put on a few more you could make some real dollar bills" Deb said.

"Fatter?!? Hell no. No way am I going to end up like these whales on here?"

"But can't you just image the money you could make. $20 bucks a pop from these guys every month. If you just get 100 views your up $2000 bucks!"

"Wow that's more than I make now working full time. But still this doesn't seem right..."

"Come on just give it a try. We will put up some more of these pictures of you and see what kind of a response we can get."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pat goes for it

2. Pat doesn't and Deb does it behind her back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1618030-The-newest-online-bbw---start