*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eddy
  2. Who
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739841-transformation-store/cid/1032218-Eddy
by shadow
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1739841
one day while walking around town you find a store and buy something that will change you.
This choice: Eddy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eddy

    by: Unknown
On one cold afternoon, Eddy was walking home from school. Taking a short cut through an alley, Eddy was surprised to see a store at the end. He had taken the short cut countless times, and there was never a store before. Curious, Eddy strolled into the store. A small bell rang, alerting the shopkeeper a customer was here. An old wrinkly lady popped up from behind her desk. "Hello Dear" She greeted him. "Please feel free to look around, just remember to watch what you touch."

Something about the lady made Eddy feel nervous, but his curiosity of the store overpowered his fear. Taking on the shopkeepers advice, Eddy strolled down the aisle marked...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Books

2. Clothes

3. Potions

*Noteb*
4. Miscellaneous

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739841-transformation-store/cid/1032218-Eddy