*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Deedee's room, and one BIG giantess!
  2. Story begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742259-Classic-cartoon-GTS-Story/cid/1036310-Deedees-room-and-one-BIG-giantess
by MT17
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1742259
Yes, another giantess story for writing.com! This one has all the classic cartoons
This choice: A pink room surrounded by dolls and toys (Dexters lab GTS)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Deedee's room, and one BIG giantess!

    by: MT17
It doesn't take long for you to realize one fact.."Whoever's room this is, they sure like pink.." you are cut off by the sound of a door opening followed by a voice shouting. "STAY OUT OF MY LABORATORY!!!!" a door slamming soon after. at this point, footsteps can be heard getting closer and closer. louder, and louder! You quickly turn and look up at a nearby door and are greeted by the sight of one of your favorite 90's cartoon characters, dexter's older sister, Deedee! She has an angry look on her face as she kicks her pink shoes off wiggling her large toes. "That dexter, i was only trying to make his day more fun!" she shrugs as she begins to walk in your direction.

you have barely enough time to take this in, you must have been sucked into the TV somehow! and whats more that you are now starring down the abnormally large feet of Deedee! you clench up as your ready for her to plant her large sole on top of you but she stops short and you are right in front of her right big toe. you wrinkle your nose in a bout of disgust. "Pee yew! does she EVER take those shoes off?!" you ask yourself as you smell the strong scent of her feet.

Deedee looks over at her bed and smiles. "Ahhh! there you are Dollie!" at this point she takes another step, right onto you! you end up...

You have the following choices:

1. Stuck to the sole of her foot

2. Wedged between her big and second toe

*Noteb*
3. Stuck to her heel.

4. Safe from harm! She missed!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MT17 (UN: mastertheif17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MT17 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742259-Classic-cartoon-GTS-Story/cid/1036310-Deedees-room-and-one-BIG-giantess