*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742259-Classic-cartoon-GTS-Story/cid/1036323-A-Dental-dule
by MT17
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1742259
Yes, another giantess story for writing.com! This one has all the classic cartoons
This choice: Buttercup  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Dental dule

    by: MT17
you obviously move towards buttercup, her kick butt attitude will help you get home for sure! as you get up close to her face you notice she is snoring loudly, her mouth wide open with drool pouring out. you get ever closer to her face as you tap on her nose. "Um. Buttercup? wake up? please?" you ask quietly, as not to disturb the other girls. She closes her eye tighter and waves her arm. "ugh, Quit it bubbles..." she says as she swats at you sending you into the air. "Whoaaaa!" you say in dismay as you come back down and..SPLAT! right into a surprising wet warm place..

You look around and see that you've landed on her tongue! "oh crap!" you say as you head towards her lips, only to have them close as she breath through her nose now. "ohhh..Thats not good.."you look back and see her tongue rise up and lunge at you slapping you up against the roof of her mouth, her breath is a bit minty from brushing her teeth. her tongue playfully moves you around dragging you across her teeth and gums,pressing you against the roof of her mouth and the inside of her cheeks, until finally she rest her tongue on top of you with splat, saliva coating every part of your body. "Erghhh..." you groan to yourself. "This is so wrong..." you say to yourself as you try to move her tongue up, it moves up quickly and slams into you again, as if telling you. 'Stop moving! i'm trying to sleep!'. you groan again as you curl up and yawn closing your eyes some, the 'tongue lashing' you revived tiring you out.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MT17 (UN: mastertheif17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MT17 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742259-Classic-cartoon-GTS-Story/cid/1036323-A-Dental-dule