*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh dear..Pain...
  2. Story begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742259-Classic-cartoon-GTS-Story/cid/1036928-Oh-dearPain
by MT17
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1742259
Yes, another giantess story for writing.com! This one has all the classic cartoons
This choice: In a trailer on top of a pile of clothes. (Ed edd and eddy GTS 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oh dear..Pain...

    by: MT17
It only takes a few seconds to realize where your at, the home of three of yoru favorite antagonists..THE KANKER SISTERS! you quickly look around for a place to hide before these three show up. your worst fears are realized though when the front door flies open, the three walking in with joyful grins. Marie is the first to talk as she flips her blue hair back a bit. She giggles when she speaks. " Heh heh heh! It's so fun to chase the boys around!" May talks next as she swoons a bit. "not as fun as what we do when we catch them! Right lee?" Lee on the other hand is starring down at the floor, Right, at, you. you swallow hard as your legs shake. Lee grins as she takes a few steps towards you. "Lookie what we got here girls!" she slips her left shoe off and grabs you with her toes, throwing you into the air and catching you with her hand.

Marie eyes you closely. "Ew! what kind of weird bug is that?!" Lee uses a free hand to hit Marie on the back of the hand. "it ain't a bug stupid! it's a little man!" May gets in close as well looking at you. "Awwww! he's cute! Lemme see him Lee!" lee simply opens the front of her shirt and drops you in. "Oh no you don't! you can see him later!" thankfully your leg gets caught in the collar of her shirt before you fall into her bra. "Oh...crap crap crap!" Lee laughs some and grins. "Alright you two! start cleaning up! i'm gonna go have fun with my new boy toy." Marie growls. "Not fair!" after a few minutes you feel lee stretch her collar out again. and grabs you by your leg dangling you in front of her while she looks at you. "So whats your name cutie?" she grins at you.

you swallow heavily as you speak. "I..I..Ian..M..Miss.." lee drops you onto her bed and turns around. "Well Ian, you an' me are gonna have a LOT of fun together!" she says as she plants her rear right on top of you. she twists her hips while sitting on your tiny body. "Oh you DOG you! feeling a lady's rump on the first day!" she says teasingly. As you are twisted and ground under her rear you expect to feel pain..but you don't..."Strange.." you think to yourself, then again, whats strange is being sat on by a giant cartoon character...She soon sits up and picks you up again eying you. "Let's see..What can we do with you next...oh! i know! how about...."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MT17 (UN: mastertheif17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MT17 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742259-Classic-cartoon-GTS-Story/cid/1036928-Oh-dearPain