A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
|Another interactive from me. You pretty much know the drill if you've read my other interactives. Please update! Thanks to Grungepunk for his much appreciated cooperation. |
This interactive involves transformations of most sorts. Things like TG, Age Progression or regression, and stuff like that. TF might be ok to an extent. Changing into Anime or Video game characters is ok too.
Another thing added is that one option will allow for alternate stories! These can have totally different characters, though the concept of the wishing coin will remain the same.
Here are the rules:
1. Keep it PG-13!
2. You can have sex, but not descriptive and try not to have too much.
3. Keep language PG-13 and also keep it tame (like not cursing every sentence)
4. Keep the story going and no killing the characters.
5. At least try to make sure your grammer is correct.
Here's the story:
James and Brandon are two friends who, one day, are having some fun in the nearby woods. In there, they come across a mysterious coin with powers over reality itself. With it in hand, their lives will change.
1. James Walker: 16 years old, 5'9, 140 lbs, short red hair, blue eyes, likes books and video games as well as sports. Nice personality. This character is mostly based on myself, Sentinel.
2. Brandon Thomas: 16 years old, 5'6, 145 lbs, dark blonde hair, green eyes, Loner, loves video games and computers, a bit of a slacker, kind of geeky. This character is mostly based on Grungepunk.
3. Karen Walker: 12 years old, 4'11, 92 lbs, brown hair that goes a little past shoulders, blue eyes, James' little sister, has a good relationship with him, likes animals, taiquando, and track.
Characters may be added as it goes along.