*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2191855-Danny-Phantom
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Danny Phantom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Danny Phantom

    by: searedant
You looked down at the game system and game you had received from your town's GameStop, it was a new game system that was said to "put all other's to shame." It was supposed to let you actually go into the game like a virtual reality, where you would feel like you were really in the game, and even simulated feelings and pain! It came with a headset that could put your mind into the game.

And you were quite excited as to the game you chose.

It was a game for the cartoon Danny Phantom, which, from your teen years, was one of your favorite cartoons along with Invader Zim. You could really relate to the show more than the newer ones, not to say the new cartoons weren't good either, you enjoyed Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe along with a few other modern cartoons.

You reached your house, being 23 years old, you lived alone, so you could play in peace. The game didn't even require a TV to work!

You began to set up the system, which wasn't very hard to do, it was a relatively small box, with disk compartment, and a few buttons on it.

You inserted the Danny Phantom disk into the consol, placed the helmet over your head, and hit the power button.

LOADING

the words flashed over your eyes, glowing a neon blue. Before you could even process what was happening, more words appeared.

WILL YOU CHOOSE YOUR AVATAR? OR RANDOM?

You stared at the words, so you could choose who you would be, or it could choose for you!

"Um..." You began,

ANSWER COMPLETE: CHOOSING: RANDOM.

Your eyes widened, you weren't going to be able to pick who you were going to be?!

Before you could protest, your body felt numb and you blacked out...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You became a female version of yourself!

2. You became a canon female character!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 searedant (UN: epicness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2191855-Danny-Phantom