*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One of these things is not like the other
  2. Vore
  3. Opening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748658-Fetish-paradise/cid/2770888-One-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1748658
Have fun with all your fetishes, Feet, expansion, scat, vore, shrinking, growing ect.
This choice: A female horse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One of these things is not like the other

    by: Absolfusion
Your eyebrows knit together as yiu notice what seems at to be first to be a random outlier in a lineup of normal choices. All of the other selections are human women, but at the bottom you had the choice of being vored by a mare?
Who the heck came up with this list anyhow?
Still, you were kind of curious to see how this might play out. Horses are kind of sexy in their own way and you've heard some incredible things they can fo with their bodies on the internet from experienced zoophiles, like the fact that they have farsuperior vaginal control compared to human women.
Who knows, it might be pretty fun?
...Fuck it, you've always wanted to try something exotic, and getting devoured by an equine mammal is just about as exotic as you can get.
You press the "female horse" option and hear a voice say, "Patrician choice sir! Not many of our guests choose that option but you seem to have a rather adventurous spirit. Now, would you like to tell us what kind of vore you will be engaging in today?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748658-Fetish-paradise/cid/2770888-One-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other