*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Knocking out a ninja
  2. Sakura`
  3. Choosing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749144-Naruto-foot-fetish-story/cid/1854086-Knocking-out-a-ninja
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749144
Have fun with feet of naruto girls! Explore your foot fetish!
This choice: You knock her out and tie her up for her to be your sex slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Knocking out a ninja

    by: Unknown
You don't how but in your sudden panic of what Sakura might do to you suddenly lash out knocking Sakura out. She lay before you out of the count and you knowing there not way out of this decide there's only one thing to do. You quickly search around the training ground for rope which luckily for you they have by the bucket load.

You then take the rope and tie up Sakura, first her wrist together then her ankles in then end you were quite sure she wouldn't be able to escape from your sixteen year old rope tying skill. Still now you had her this way you couldn't but allow some very dirty thoughts enter your mind. Something about making her your own personal sex slave you could make her give all the pleasure you wanted.

You gave in being the sixteen year old you are you could not let the chance slip by and so picking up Sakura you take her back to the house you fist found yourself in before you found her. A simple house with only a singe bed you place Sakura on it and wait for her to come around. Because when she did looking dazed and confuse you quickly pounce on her telling her she was now your sex slave and the first thing you wanted her to do is....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Give you a foot job

*Noteb*
2. Let you play with her body

*Noteb*
3. Sex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749144-Naruto-foot-fetish-story/cid/1854086-Knocking-out-a-ninja