*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Writers choice
  2. Sakura`
  3. Choosing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749144-Naruto-foot-fetish-story/cid/2059400-Writers-choice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749144
Have fun with feet of naruto girls! Explore your foot fetish!
This choice: Writers choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Writers choice

    by: bobcypher
" you seem to like my feet huh, well I think thats enough fun for today". You are shocked and angry because you have waited for so long to worship sakura's feet. " please sakura 10 more minutes then ill leave". " Sorry not gonna happen man thats just weird don't you have self control!, your lucky I dont beat your ass for that." In your head you start to think of ideas on how to get out of this so finally you decide to knock her out to get your way. " Fine sakura im sorry", " you should be, now if you will be so kind as to leave" as she turns around to open her door you take your chance. You grab her in a choke hold and bring her to the center of the room. "Uhh what are you... doing... stop it now.!" Sakura struggles wildly and you can hear her soft soles as they hit the ground. Her soft size 9 feet with perfect wrinkles and pink toe nail polish, just thinking of this makes you hard! " I am getting those feet one way or another bitch!" Then you begin to choke her" stop... cough... please.... you.. perv... not... my... feettt...." her body then becomes completely limp and you then lie her down face up on the rug. " Now im going to have fun" you walk over to her feet and you place them on your lap rubbing her soles to feel their softness. What to do now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. lick her feet

*Noteb*
2. rub her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobcypher (UN: bobcypher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749144-Naruto-foot-fetish-story/cid/2059400-Writers-choice