*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/2466157-This-end-will-well
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: Season one  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

This end will well..

    by: P O S T B O Y
You suddenly in a school computer room,and and everything was giantic.
There was large and closeknit group of different kids from different ages.

"Mimi's late again." You hear a google head boy said tiredly.

"You know,how she is Tai"A hat wearing girl said also tired. And the other kids nodded in complete agreement,and understanding.

As you wonder who they're talking about..until a door opens,and your surroundings become darker..

"Sorry I'm late guys!" a loud and bubbly female voice said,but you all see are two monolithic pink cowboy boots, and...clean and expensive pair of frilly panties that..flowers on them.

"This is wrong on so..so many levels.." You grimly thought,and hear something fall..on the ground.

"Oopsy,my purse fall ove..." You see the girl saw you under her skirts and looking at her unmentionables. "This is tiny digimon-person-thing was l-looking at my panties" the girl shriek with digust and horror in her voice .And she quickly move her skirt,and reveal you to her friends.

"Oh..shit" you thought with fear and panic quickly filling you as she and her friends' surpise faces quickly became disgust and contempt(although the two youngest kids where more confused.)

What's happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. You ran for your fucking life. Of course.

2. Too late. One of them grabs you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/2466157-This-end-will-well