*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.

A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
One day, a giantess from outer space arrives on earth. Taking an interest in the much smaller creatures that called themselves humans, the alien goddess decides to take one of their females under her wing as an apprentice. After finding an ideal candidate from among the planet's populace, the giantess uses her power to grow the human woman to new heights. Now we follow the story of what happens between a goddess whose true intentions in coming to earth have yet to be revealed, and a normal woman who must now learn the ropes of being a giantess. Only time will tell how this pair will get along, and what they plan to do to the rest of the earth.

Okay, there's the basic premise of this story. I will allow almost anything, but I don't want any male giants or futa stuff. Other than that, I want you to keep the giantesses' personalities in line with whatever route has been chosen in the first chapter. I don't want them to spontaneously go from good to evil, or vice versa. Of course, I am willing to be a bit more lenient with the apprentice, as she may have difficulties adjusting to her new size. But once she has settled on how she feels about the situation, I don't want her to be switching back either.Also, no ending the story! Always leave an "other" option in case someone else wants to continue down a different route. Also, one last note: If I don't feel that the apprentices personality is fitting for the route chosen, I will edit it to fix the issue. I am fairly lenient and will almost never delete a chapter. At worst, I'll usually edit out any issues that I see in it.


A few things you should know about the alien goddess:
> She can alter the size of any object with her mind (this would be how she enlarges her apprentice)
> Her name is Cindy
> Her physical appearance is the same as a human, except she has pointed ears like an elf (I'll let you make up what the rest of her traits are, but that is the only major difference between her and a human woman)
> Her standard size is about 100 feet tall (but as mentioned above, she can alter her size with her mind to grow/shrink at will)
> She is able to communicate with people telepathically
> Her natural age is about 21 years old (by human standards, anyway), but she can alter her own age at will. Based on the age of her apprentice, she will change herself to be in the same age group



Note: I would like it if you made one of the first chapters in each route a "tutorial session" type chapter, where Cindy shows her apprentice the ins and outs of being a giantess. This isn't a requirement or anything (and I honestly may not even do it myself) but it is something that I would like to see.



In order to improve the reading experience, I'll try to correct any spelling and grammar mistakes I find. I also reserve the right to make minor alterations to chapters if it is necessary to insert detail or correct one of the above rules being broken. If a chapter is too poorly written for me to fix, then it will be deleted. Chapters that I have to delete will not qualify for the GP reward.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice