*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Good Morning Luna
  2. To Canterlot
  3. In the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752058-Naked-Pony-Anthro/cid/1463155-Good-Morning-Luna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #1752058
You wake up in the world of My Little Pony, but with very different ponies.
This choice: Luna's bed chamber  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Good Morning Luna

    by: deus001
You stirred in the bed as a hand gently nudged his shoulder. “Time to wake up, Thomas.” A feminine voice instructed sweetly. You opened your eyes and smiled up at the dark blue furred face of Princess Luna.

“Don’t wanna,” you complained as you pulled the covers over your head to block out the offensive sunlight.

Luna frowned a moment. “Dost thou dare to refuse an order of the Princess of the Night!?” She spoke in the royal Canterlot voice, practically blowing you out of your bed.

Once your ears stopped ringing, you looked up to get your bearings. Standing across from you was the lovely, 8 foot alicorn Princess Luna. She was in her usual royal gown which gave generous focus to her ample bosom. She smirked down at you as you pulled yourself up. "Do you have to do that every time?" You ask.

"Only whenst thou refuses to awaken on command."

"You're worse than any alarm clock I've ever owned." You complain.

"We shall take that as a compliment. Now get dressed. Today promises to be most eventful," Luna commanded.

"At once, my princess," you say half-heartedly.

It had been a month since you had mysteriously appeared in Luna's chambers. After the understandable initial awkwardness, the two of you began to talk and she was quite taken with you. Now you lived at the palace.

This was the royal bed chambers of princess Luna. The carpet, drapes, and even furniture were all various shades of purple to match the owner’s preferences. Aside from the usual furniture and trinkets one would expect a princess to own.

Celestia had offered warning about how it would look to allow a strange boy to sleep in the same room as a princess. However, Luna dismissed these concerns on the grounds that she had declared you were her...

You have the following choices:

1. Concubine

*Noteb*
2. Pet

3. Ward

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Grand One has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752058-Naked-Pony-Anthro/cid/1463155-Good-Morning-Luna