*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maddie
  2. Shoal Shores
  3. Which Kingdom?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752083-A-Princesss-muffin-top/cid/2401045-Maddie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1752083
Have a modern day, young female monarch gain weight
This choice: Maddie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Maddie

    by: krawler
Shoal Shores was hosting another over the top festival filled with their admired local beer and candy. This festival was immensely popular among women, from local girls to visiting girls on vacation. The streets were filled with women guzzling lots of beer and consuming loads of candy. Whether it was the inebriating beer or the sugarhigh inducing candy, every woman let loose at the festival. This festival was infamous for fattening up women. Thin women arrived but left as chunky girls spilling out of their outfits. Despite that well known fact, women still enthusiastically attended in hordes.

It was during the beer chugging competition that Princess Maddie made her appearance. Crowds gathered to see the beautiful plump princess. Maddie had put on a few since last year, 30 pounds to be precise, but the crowd still adored her. Maddie stood on the platform, her 260 pound body for all to see. A gorgeous red dress complimented her abundant curves, hugging tightly to her belly while its low cut flaunted her magnificient breasts bearing her tremendous cleavage. Glamorous jewelry ornamented her with a crown resting atop her very long brown hair.

Maddie than decided to

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. participate in a competition

*Noteb*
2. eat

*Noteb*
3. go to her castle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752083-A-Princesss-muffin-top/cid/2401045-Maddie