*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752083-A-Princesss-muffin-top/cid/1329999-A-nearby-eatery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1752083
Have a modern day, young female monarch gain weight
This choice: A nearby eatery  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

A nearby eatery

    by: Polish Warchief
A few moments after exiting her castle, she saw a fairly modern building called "your just desserts". There were many girls around Alexis' age hanging around the building. Alexis peeked inside a window and saw two girls sitting in a booth and eating all different types of sweets. Alexis didn't have any money, so she decided to try and mooch off the girls. As she walked inside the building, she noticed that it smelled absolutly delicious inside, and she noticed that the girls inside ranged from chubby to obese. There wasn't a skinny girl around in the entire city-state when she though about it. Alexis approached the girls.
"Hi, my name is Alexis... Are you going to finish that sundae?" She asked. The two girls were pretty different. One girl looked like she was in the 7th grade; she was average hight, had medium length dark-brown hair, wore glasses, and had a decant potbelly, though not as big as Alexis'. The second girl looked to be around Alexis' age, was short, had shortish black hair, and a large belly. The older one scooted over and pushed the sundae towards Alexis. Alexis sat down. "Are you new here?" The older one asked. "I'm sure I haven't seen you before." "Yeah I'm new. I'm from the west coast of the United States." Alexis replied. "That's cool. My name is Natalie and thats Marcella."
The trio of girls continued to talk for sometime and continued to consume the large amount of food in front of them. "So what do you guys do for fun around here?" Alexis asked. "Well, you can eat, sleep, talk about eating, watch someone eat, make food to eat, watch someone make food to eat, and rub your belly." Marcella said. "Why do you guys eat so much?" She asked. "Because everything is soooo good!" Natalie replied.
They continued to eat until all the food that was left was a piece of chocolate cake. "Alright let's go." Alexis said. "You should really eat that; if you don't, it's wasting food." Natalie said. Alexis hesitated, but then stuffed the cake into her mouth quickly. PING! Her jeans button flew off again. "Oww, that was my second button today..." She said. "Wow, you must be eating really well!" Marcella said. "Heh, I sure am." Alexis said while patting her belly.

You have the following choices:

1. Invite the girls over

*Noteb*
2. Time passes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polish Warchief (UN: samman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752083-A-Princesss-muffin-top/cid/1329999-A-nearby-eatery