*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752728-Forced-to-be-a-footslave-after-school/cid/1124659-The-cute-and-bad-little-mistress
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1752728
You get blackmailed into becoming a footslave by a girl you know from school. GP for adds
This choice: Anbar(Alia's 12 year old little sister,wears dirty and smelly green flip flops)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The cute and bad little mistress.

    by: Ed Bug
You become very surprised when you see Anbar. She is Alia's 12 year old sister and you see her with some kind of frequency. She is a cute girl, but looks a bit more old for her age. She is approaching of you and gives you a smile.
"Good that you came" she said.
"Anbar, what do you want?" You replied.
"Don't be silly. You know the situation and that I have control of everything. It's simple."
"This joke is not funny, young lady." you said a little bored.
"Oh you think this is a joke! Well, let me be more explicit!" She is a little angry and you begin to find it funny.
"Well, I'm listening you."
"So... I know about your failure. You must do what I want and maybe your mother will stay unaware about that."
You feel a little shocked. How does she know? This is becoming dangerous.
"And what do you want, Anbar? May I help you with something?"
"You will not help me, you idiot" she giggles. "You will obey me!"
"What do you mean?"
"Shut up now and do what I want, or your mom will know quickly!"
"Okay, okay!" You become nervous. "I will obey you!"
"Good" and she take a look around. The park seems a bit deserted and then she pointed to her flip floped feet. You give a look and you see a pair of cute feet. They look big for a child, and the green flip flops look kinda old and dirty.
"Kiss my toes" Anbar ordered, wiggling her cute toes. You became afraid, but you kneel and slowly begin to kiss Anbar's little toes. 'This is crazy!' You thought. 'What am I doing? This is ridiculous! She is just a child!'
"Better keep kissing, you idiot, because it feels good for me!" Anbar said with authority, even with her childish voice. As you kiss her cute toes, they are wiggling in pleasure. Anbar was standing with her hands on her hips, looking at you.
"Hey, don't forget that toe!" She pointed and reluctantly, you kissed it.
This can't be true. You are being owned by a 12 year old girl. She is making you her foot slave. Is she really saying the truth? Does she really have the information that could ruin your life?

What will Anbar do with you now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ed Bug (UN: edbug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sky palladin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752728-Forced-to-be-a-footslave-after-school/cid/1124659-The-cute-and-bad-little-mistress