*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755459-My-Ticklish-Friends/cid/2054458-Now-that-I-think-about-it-I-could-record-the-s
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1755459
Tickle my female friends or more....
This choice: Now that I think about it, I could record the session and upload it somewhere.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Now that I think about it, I could record the s...

    by: Swamp Man
You had an idea. Maybe you can record this and get some value out of it. You pull out your camera and set it up to take video of the event. "Is that a camera?! You better not be filming this!" demanded Sam. "Well, if you're concerned, I could sweeten the point. What if I told you I could make money off of this and give you a cut? In fact, why stop there? We could make a fortune on more videos!" Sam opened her mouth to say absolutely not but then thought about it. She really could use money, and part of her was enjoying this. "All right. Do your worst then. Let's make our money's worth." You finish recording this session and the two of you agree to meet again next week. She shows up at your house in a robe. Once inside, she lets it drop to reveal herself wearing a gorgeous golden bikini. "I bought this to make the videos more interesting" she says. "Perfect" you reply, and escort her to the palace of torture you've prepared. "What's next?" she asks"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swamp Man (UN: metrolastlight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dudeman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755459-My-Ticklish-Friends/cid/2054458-Now-that-I-think-about-it-I-could-record-the-s