*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756714-Pool-side-fun/cid/2187505-The-Cave
by fishi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1756714
shrunken at the local pool. hottest day of the year and surrounded by beautiful girls
This choice: blond reading a book  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Cave

    by: John Smith
You choose the blond of course. You always had a thing for blonds...and boobs. You walk into the breasts undetected, they look like a huge valley from this scale. But soon you reach what you guess is the centre because that's where the two titanic tits touch together. Just as you are about to turn around, though, the cavernous location that you find yourself in turns to the side, the gravity shifts.
She is standing up.
You easily get caught in the aforementioned centre, making it hard, but not impossible to breathe. Unsure of what to do you listen...
You think you can hear the two muffled voices of men and the blonds voice. By the sounds of things its probably cat callers, but really you don't know.

What do you do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wait it out. Listen to the conversation.

*Noteb*
2. Struggle. Try to get out of there.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Smith (UN: crossbones19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fishi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756714-Pool-side-fun/cid/2187505-The-Cave