*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. (a)
  2. Maggies new room, Maggie, (cv)
  3. The night before
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762194-Bart-Simpsons-dirty-birthday/cid/2970119-a
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by J4min
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1762194
It's Bart's 12th birthday and his family each a different treat in mind for him
This choice: (a)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

(a)

    by: Unknown
When all of a sudden Bart notices that Maggie wasn't joking about wanting Bart to pleasure her vagina with his penis, and it's not a dream because he feels Maggie pulling his penis towards her vagina instead of him putting his penis inside her vagina like when he actually is dreaming about fucking her vagina. Once his penis is inside Maggie's tight two years old vagina, he begins to fuck her vagina nice and slow but only because he doesn't want to hurt her. Ay caramba Maggie you got a tight vagina, yeah so what Bart now get fucking my vagina faster. O Maggie your vagina is pleasuring me and my penis million time better than all the other girls and women I fucked. O Bart I'm glad you're enjoying it because secretly I've been wanting to have some inappropriate time with you and do inappropriate activities like having sex with you. O and by the way this way better than using the vibrating penis shaped dildo that Lisa lets me use on my vagina behind mom's back. What happens next?

(a) Marge walks in and joins them.
(b) Lisa walks in and joins them.
(c) Marge and Lisa walk in and join them.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. (a)

*Noteb*
2. (b)

3. (c)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J4min has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762194-Bart-Simpsons-dirty-birthday/cid/2970119-a